In real estate, everything counts! All the many details are so important to a smooth transaction, whether you are buying or selling, and whether its your personal residence or an investment property. Having 33 years of real estate sales and consulting experience and a banking background allows me to help my customers and clients realize their real estate goals and financial objectives. Their satisfaction is my goal.
During my career, I have been blessed with great support from my family. The importance of family is, and always has been, a crucial part of my life. This importance of family continues to help guide me in my daily actions in providing service to my clients and customers. I hope you will contact me if you feel I can be of assistance to you.
- Holds ALC designation, Accredited Land Consultant, one of only 4 in the Quad City Region who hold this specialized designation.
- Member and currently serving as Secretary-Tresurer of Quad City Area Realtor Association (QCARA).
- Member of Realtors Land Institute (RLI) and RLI Farm and Ranch Multiple Listing Service.
- Served as Southeast Regional Vice President-Iowa Chapter of the Realtors Land Institute from 1996 to 2010.
- Consistent yearly member of Ruhl & Ruhl Realtors Diamond Clubs for outstanding production (land, residential and commercial sales).
- Recipient of Iowa Farm Land Broker of the Year Award-1996.
- Recipient of the Bert Frahm Award-1997 - given by the Greater Davenport Board of Realtors.
- Recipient of the 2005 Iowa Realtor of the year Award from the Quad City Area Realtor Association (QCARA).
- Member of the Scott Board of Appeals for property assessments from 1995 to present.
- Contributed as a volunteer assistant varsity basketball coach at Pleaasant Valley Community School from 1997 to 2006.
- Graduate of Iowa State University, with a degree in Agricultural Business. Attended The National School of Real Estate finance, Ohio State University.
- Specializing in farm sales, land investments, country residential properties and Quad City residential properties.
- Licensed in Iowa and Illinois as a Broker Associate.